Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let the Blog Begin

I honestly don't know why I'm blogging. Probably because I just wanted to deck out some website with a cool gnome and little trippy things everywhere. Well, that's done. Now I have to write something on it. Dang it.

Maybe it's because I feel I have something profound to share with the world. I highly doubt I do, but we might as well give it a shot. Possibly it's that sometimes I just need an outlet to gently shove my thoughts into the world and I have something against facebook. Not sure about the thoughts part, but I do have something against facebook. Or it could be that I need a way to pass these summer days stuck in the house with my two little brothers. Maybe I want to say things to the world, but I'm too afraid to put it where people may just stumble upon it, so I chose a blog, where they have to want to find it. Who knows.?

Either way, here I am, diving into the blogging pool. To come are my "deep insights", funny stories, and frustrations. Wish me luck, hopefully I don't bore you too much.

1 comment:

  1. Nekel, you are absolutely amazing. I loved your snow white dialogue and the familia part. Put some fun pictures on of what you are doing. I love you and think you are the greatest. Keep on blogging. Grandma Gail

    ReplyDelete